Use a secure password. A secure password is not
a dictionary word, and it contains uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
To change the password, perform the following steps:
- Click on the "Password" link to the right of the appropriate email account listing.
- Enter and confirm the new password in the appropriate text boxes.Notes:
- The system grades the password that you enter on a scale of 100 points.
0 indicates a weak password, while
100 indicates a very secure password.
- Some web hosts require a minimum password strength. A green password Strength meter indicates that the password is equal to or greater than the required password strength.
- Click Password Generator to generate a strong password. For more information, read our Password Generator documentation.
- Click Change Password to store the new password.
- If you do not wish to change the password, click cancel.
Last updated Thu, Feb 4 2016 2:39pm