Add an email address
To add a new email address, perform the following steps:
- Enter the email address that you wish to create in the Email text box.
- If you manage more than one domain, make sure to select the appropriate domain from the menu.
- Enter and confirm the new password in the appropriate text boxes.Notes:
- The system grades the password that you enter on a scale of 100 points.
0 indicates a weak password, while
100 indicates a very secure password.
- Some web hosts require a minimum password strength. A green password Strength meter indicates that the password is equal to or greater than the required password strength.
- Click Password Generator to generate a strong password. For more information, read ourPassword Generator documentation.
- Enter the quota in the Mailbox Quota text box.
- The quota defines how much hard drive space the account may use to store email.Important:
Due to mail server constraints, you cannot assign quotas greater than 2048 MB (2 GB) on 32-bit operating systems and 4096000 MB (4096 GB or 4 TB) on 64-bit operating systems. You must assign the unlimited value for quotas that exceed these amounts.
- Click Create Account.
Last updated Thu, Feb 4 2016 2:39pm